Location: Strathroy, Ontario
Founded in 1986, The Sansin Corporation is a global leader in environmentally friendly wood protection, focused on creating the best performing, most beautiful water-borne wood finishes in the world. We are currently seeking a professional Customer Account Representative to develop and maintain solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Provide prompt email/phone follow-up on all customer inquiries, sales opportunities, customer complaints, and document in CRM software.
- Managing database records, drafting status reports on internal programs.
- Work in tandem with the sales team to develop and execute strategic account objectives
- Prepare agendas in conjunction with other sales associates for meetings
- Coach and motivate Dealer Staff to meet sales goals
- Conduct and carry out virtual training sessions
- Attend trade shows, sales meetings, or other sales events when required
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to work 40 hours a week to reach sales targets
- Sales experience preferred – comprehensive training provided.
- Degree or diploma from accredited College/University an asset
- Superior time management skills, coupled with the ability to organize and prioritize.
- A true professional with a commitment to the provision of exceptional customer service
- Excellent English communications skills, both written and verbal
- French considered an asset
We look forward to developing our team with the addition of individuals capable of filling the following positions. Resumes can be faxed or mailed to the contact information listed below. Please indicate position being applied for in the subject of the e-mail or fax.
The Sansin Corporation
Attn: Human Resources