Founded in 1986, The Sansin Corporation is a global leader in environmentally friendly wood protection, focused on creating the best performing, most beautiful water-borne wood finishes in the world. Sansin is growing globally and needs an ambitious, high energy Marketing and Event Coordinator to be part of an exciting marketing team supporting initiatives across North American and Europe.
The Marketing Coordinator to assist with marketing promotions, booth and show planning, advertising placement, merchandising initiatives and other marketing related duties for the retail and architectural businesses. This position will report directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing, and work with all staff and management in a collaborative manner.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support Sansin tradeshows and training events, including invitations, registrations, supplies and show coordination
- Ensure event budgets are adhered to
- Facilitate Sansin’s Co-op Marketing/Advertising program
- Support marketing and advertising campaigns, including ad insertions, direct mail, digital marketing, etc. Research alternative materials that align with the environmentally friendly image of the business
- On-going inventory completed on literature, branded clothing, labels, and other promotional materials quoting / reordering when supplies are low
- Proofing and editing of documentation, as needed
- Update Sansin websites and dealer websites, labels and literature, as needed
- Develop plans, research and execute strategies for Sansin merchandising
- Liaise with printers, designers and other outside vendors
- Ensure brand consistency and adherence across all marketing materials, gallery shots, labels, web pages, etc..
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years proven working experience in marketing department
- Ability to multi-task, time manage and meet tight deadlines
- Team player with strong communication and writing skills
- Experience with Adobe Suite and email marketing
- Familiar with administering websites with WordPress or similar
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Hands on experience with events and tradeshows
- Degree in marketing, or relevant marketing experience
If interested, please respond by submitting your resume.
Salary: $22.00-$25.00 per hour
Sansin Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minority groups. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Sansin respects the right to medical privacy and will not require proof of vaccination.
We look forward to developing our team with the addition of individuals capable of filling the following positions. Resumes can be faxed or mailed to the contact information listed below. Please indicate position being applied for in the subject of the e-mail or fax.
The Sansin Corporation
Attn: Human Resources