Location: Strathroy, Ontario
Sansin is experiencing rapid growth as the demand for wood buildings increases around the Globe. Wood is the world’s most sustainable building material and Sansin offers a leading high performance, low VOC line of finishes that are featured on the world’s most beautiful wood structures.
Sansin is looking for a Production/Warehouse Associate . The candidate should be energetic and driven to succeed in a high growth company. Work hours are primarily between 7:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday to Friday. Professional growth opportunities based on achievement.
- Daily contribution to maintain a clean, organized and quiet work environment
- General organization of raw materials and finished goods
- Dispense product into finished goods containers
- Build daily orders through attaining, formulating and packing
- Pack goods for shipments
- Prepare product samples
- Adhere to and implement quality control standards
- Maintain inventory control
- Help improve and implement policies and procedures to help maintain a healthy work environment
- Maintain and improve on production practices and safety requirements
- Label finished goods containers
- Operate piment machines
- Assist with other production requirements and other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of production processes and quality control
- Forklift certification considered an asset
- Reliable form of transportation to get to and from work is a must
- Performs well and contributes to a positive team based environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must have steel toed boots
- Full time permanent availability (day shift, Monday – Friday)
- Detail oriented with the ability to follow instructions
Sansin Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minority groups. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Sansin respects the right to medical privacy and will not require proof of vaccination.
We look forward to developing our team with the addition of individuals capable of filling the following positions. Resumes can be faxed or mailed to the contact information listed below. Please indicate position being applied for in the subject of the e-mail or fax.
The Sansin Corporation
Attn: Human Resources