Location: Strathroy, Ontario
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Project Manager will plan and implement specified projects, and keep them on schedule from start to completion date. The Project Manager will also be responsible for developing and maintaining all policy, procedure, and work instruction documents to reflect Sansin’s business operating policies and procedures and enable consistent performance and outcomes. This role works with all business units to revise, refine, and/or create the required documentation that is made available within departments and across the company as reference publications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall planning and scheduling of assigned projects including monitoring and reporting.
- Ensure that all functions and operations on assigned projects are executed
- Develop project scope, budgets, and timelines, and project status reports and manage projects to strategies, budgets and timelines.
- Drives strict adherences to Standard Operating Procedures
- Identify project concerns and alert management of potential risks on assigned projects.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines.
- Participate in the identification of subcontractors for specific project needs.
- Develop policies and procedures as needed
- Analyze effectiveness of documentation and recommend improvement opportunities to management.
- Develop documents to help maintain an effective set of policies, procedures, and work instructions (consistent with program guidelines).
- Interface with management and employees to determine appropriate policy, procedure, and work instruction requirements.
- Perform research and review documents to identify gaps in documentation.
- Remain current on policies and procedures for all business areas.
- Able and willing to work necessary hours to meet all project deadlines, travel when necessary.
- Drive an inclusive culture to promote equity, welcome different perspectives, and enable career progression by fostering a sense of belonging
- Support the introduction of company policies internally.
- Strong documentation, organization and time management skills.
- Project Management experience and skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office, Access & Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Computer proficiency
Education & Experience Requirements:
- University or college degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of similar work experience.
- Experience with business writing including publishing, expertise in documenting business policies and processes.
- Experience with technical writing.
- Experience communicating effectively, verbally, and in writing, with employees at all levels of an organization.
- Experience in working directly or indirectly with operations/customer service teams.
- Experience with differentiated audience eligibility, enrollment, or related programs preferred
Sansin Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minority groups. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Sansin respects the right to medical privacy and will not require proof of vaccination.
We look forward to developing our team with the addition of individuals capable of filling the following positions. Resumes can be faxed or mailed to the contact information listed below. Please indicate position being applied for in the subject of the e-mail or fax.
The Sansin Corporation
Attn: Human Resources