We look forward to developing our team with the addition of individuals capable of filling the following positions. Resumes can be faxed or mailed to the contact information listed below. Please indicate position being applied for in the subject of the e-mail or fax.
The Sansin Corporation
Attn: Human Resources
Sansin is currently seeking a Inside Sales Representative to join our team. The Inside Sales Representatives is part of the SansinCare team – a group within Sansin who works in tandem with the Outside Sales Reps to achieve high sales growth through expanding business with existing accounts and closing new business. The Inside Sales Representative focuses on supporting current customers through telephone-based support and developing proactive maintenance programs for large residential/commercial projects.
What Makes an Inside Sansin Sales Rep Successful?
Those who are successful at Sansin demonstrate determination, are proactive and self-driven, have an entrepreneurial spirit, competitive drive, and eagerness to learn about our products and how they uniquely protect and enhance wood. They must have a strong desire to provide exceptional customer service to our customers and be creative in identifying new ways to help dealers grow and expand their business.
Specific Areas of Responsibilities:
- Work in tandem with Outside Sales to develop and grow Sansin markets, in assigned territory/markets
- Coach/motivate Outside Sales to meet aggressive sales goals
- Review and QC orders
- Handle in-bound, Tier 1 technical calls from customers in assigned region
- Work with Outside Sales to ensure travel and appointments are proactively planned, documented and followed-up promptly
- Identify training gaps in stores, advise and guide closing gaps with outside sales reps
- Develop maintenance plans for large residential/commercial projects
- Ability to advise customers on what products to use for wood protection by wood species, type of building, location, etc.
- Ensure CRM tool is used regularly to track outreach, activity, log and monitor opportunities and results on current and new business
- Deliver sales reports to management on regular basis
- Must have demonstrated success in a sales-driven career, attaining and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Passionate and hard-working
- Assertive and self-motivated
- Ability to take direction, while also demonstrating success in leading teams and efforts
- Superior time management skills, coupled with the ability to organize and prioritize
- Ability to work 40 hours minimum a week to reach sales targets
- Receive and make calls from/to local and regional customers (approximately 25 calls per day)
- Ability to make independent decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and true commitment to customers and team members
- French fluency, a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university, a plus
back to the top
Sansin is currently seeking a Production Associate to join our growing team in Strathroy. As part of a growing organization the successful candidate would be encouraged and given opportunity to grow in their career.
- Labeling finished goods containers (Jugs, Cans and Pails etc)
- Dispensing product into finished goods containers (Jugs, Cans, Pails and Bags etc)
- Packaging of goods
- Product tinting
- Preparation of product samples
- Order picking
- Assisting with production requirements
- Organization of raw materials and finished goods within warehouse
- General cleanup
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with organization’s policies and procedures
- Complies with all current good manufacturing practices and safety requirements
- Performs other duties that may occur as needed
- Mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of production processes and quality control
- Computer literate
- Self Motivating
- Detailed oriented with the ability to follow instructions
- Mathematical skills
- Grade 12
- Be able to lift and/or move heavy objects
- Forklift certified (asset)
We look forward to developing our team with the addition of a highly motivated candidate that would be interested in taking on opportunities that may lead to advancement. Resumes can be e-mailed or faxed to the contact information below.
Please send Resume to:
back to the top
The Sansin Corporation is a dynamic company focused on providing leading environmental coating technologies to the wood construction industries. Products are designed to protect wood from harmful ultra violet light and water damage. A full time woodworker is required to work on various wood projects and displays.
Sets up and operates variety of woodworking machines and uses various hand tools to fabricate wood displays and projects: Understands projects to be completed and plans sequence of cutting, shaping and finishing to be performed. Ability to dip, brush, or spray assembled articles with protective coatings.
Experience preferred but not necessary.
Resumes can be faxed, e-mailed or mailed to the contact information listed at the top of this page.