Location: West Warwick, RI
Founded in 1986, The Sansin Corporation is a global leader in environmentally friendly wood protection, focused on creating the best performing, most beautiful water-borne wood finishes in the world.
We are currently seeking an experienced and professional cleaner / custodian to clean our new production facility and office space in West Warwick, RI. The ideal candidate will have previous experience cleaning in a manufacturing and office environment.
- Maintain a thoroughly clean office and factory area
- Mop tile and concrete floor areas, use machine where required
- Vacuum all carpeted areas
- Dust all furniture and fixtures as required
- Wash and disinfect all washroom floors, toilets, toilet seats, fixtures, and mirrors
- Replenish toilet tissue and soap as needed
- Empty all waste baskets and garbage cans and place garbage in outside storage bin
- Clean entrance and exit including glass, doors and hardware
- Wash all finger marks from walls, doors, hardware and glass
- Clean kitchen sinks and counters
- Maintain cleaning inventory and notify purchasing for additional supplies
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 2-5 years of experience cleaning office and manufacturing environments
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work
If interested, please respond by submitting your resume.
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sansin Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minority groups. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sansin Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minority groups. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Sansin respects the right to medical privacy and will not require proof of vaccination.
We look forward to developing our team with the addition of individuals capable of filling the following positions. Resumes can be faxed or mailed to the contact information listed below. Please indicate position being applied for in the subject of the e-mail or fax.
The Sansin Corporation
Attn: Human Resources