Location: Strathroy, Ontario
Founded in 1986, The Sansin Corporation is a global leader in environmentally friendly wood protection, focused on creating the best performing, most beautiful water-borne wood finishes in the world. Sansin is experiencing rapid growth as the demand for wood buildings increases around the Globe.
Sansin is looking for a Sales Representative with a passion for wood who wants to be part of a growing company. The candidate should be entrepreneurial, energetic and driven to succeed in a fast paced, high growth company.
The Sales Representative will focus on serving and growing our key existing accounts and identifying and closing new business with independent retailers, finishers and OEMs. We are looking for someone who has a consultative approach to help customers understand, appreciate and utilize a range of Sansin finishes to beautify and protect wood.
The range of responsibilities include outside sales, customer service, product training and promotions, problem resolution, special events/conferences, and strategic planning for customer and prospect visits.
- To achieve revenue and growth targets for Sansin’s retailer and industrial businesses through a consultative sales approach that solves clients’ business growth issues while expanding Sansin’s line within existing stores to increase unit sales through store
- Increase brand awareness through continuous education and merchandising.
- Through proactive contact with existing and potential clients, generate new revenue and regularly interface with retail, industrial and architectural customers to ensure growth on track.
- Develop dealer capabilities presentations and targeted sales promotional materials to help team develop sales funnel and close business.
- Collaborate closely with sales representatives and Sansin Care team to identify and target opportunities.
- Create and present creative client proposals that result in conversion of sales leads.
- Contribute to retail and architectural account planning strategy.
- Seek opportunities within existing customers to grow revenue.
- As part of the sales process, gather market and client intelligence and provide strategic feedback to management team.
- Contribute to regular forecasting, budgeting and business planning processes
- A successful track record in identifying and closing new business opportunities, or the aptitude and motivation to develop and refine consultative selling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with proven ability to analyze and translate data into key insights and recommendations.
- Proactive and well organized with a sense of urgency.
- Comfortable working both independently and within a team environment.
- Collaborative and consultative – able to develop positive relationships at all levels of client companies and within sales and marketing teams.
- Travel to meet with prospects and clients as needed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Proficient in online meeting, desktop sharing, and video conferencing software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software
- Must be willing and able to travel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous sales experience required (2-5 years)
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and time management skills with a strong ability to multitask
- Must have a valid G class driver’s license
Sansin Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minority groups. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Sansin respects the right to medical privacy and will not require proof of vaccination.
We look forward to developing our team with the addition of individuals capable of filling the following positions. Resumes can be faxed or mailed to the contact information listed below. Please indicate position being applied for in the subject of the e-mail or fax.
The Sansin Corporation
Attn: Human Resources