Location – West Warwick, RI
Sansin is experiencing rapid growth as the demand for wood buildings increases around the Globe. Wood is the world’s most sustainable building material and Sansin offers a leading high performance, low VOC line of finishes that are featured on the world’s most beautiful wood structures.
Sansin is looking for a US Sales Specialist who wants to be part of an exciting new phase for Sansin as it launches its new US location. The candidate should be entrepreneurial, energetic and driven to succeed in a high growth company.
The Sales Specialist will focus on serving and growing our key existing accounts and identifying and closing new business with independent retailers across the US. We are looking for someone who has a consultative approach to help customers understand, appreciate and utilize a range of Sansin finishes to beautify and protect wood.
The range of responsibilities include outside sales, customer service, product training and promotions, problem resolution, special events/conferences, and strategic planning for customer and prospect visits.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing:
- To achieve revenue and growth targets for Sansin’s retailer network through a consultative sales approach that solves clients’ business growth issues while expanding Sansin’s line within existing stores to increase unit sales through store
- Increase brand awareness through continuous education and merchandising.
- Through proactive contact with existing and potential clients, generate new revenue and regularly interface with retail customers to ensure growth on track.
- Develop dealer capabilities presentations and targeted sales promotional materials to help team develop sales funnel and close business.
- Collaborate closely with sales representatives and Sansin Care team to identify and target opportunities.
- Create and present creative client proposals that result in conversion of sales leads.
- Contribute to retail account planning strategy.
- Seek ‘starburst’ opportunities within existing customers to grow revenue.
- As part of the sales process, gather market and client intelligence and provide strategic feedback to management team.
- Contribute to regular forecasting, budgeting and business planning processes
- A successful track record in identifying and closing new business opportunities, or the aptitude and motivation to develop and refine consultative selling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with proven ability to analyze and translate data into key insights and recommendations.
- Proactive and well organized with a sense of urgency.
- Comfortable working both independently and within a team environment.
- Collaborative and consultative – able to develop positive relationships at all levels of client companies and within sales and marketing teams.
Sansin Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from women, Native/Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minority groups. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Sansin respects the right to medical privacy and will not require proof of vaccination.
We look forward to developing our team with the addition of individuals capable of filling the following positions. Resumes can be faxed or mailed to the contact information listed below. Please indicate position being applied for in the subject of the e-mail or fax.
The Sansin Corporation
Attn: Human Resources