Location: West Warwick, RI
Sansin is experiencing rapid growth as the demand for wood buildings increases around the Globe. Wood is the world’s most sustainable building material and Sansin offers a leading high performance, low VOC line of finishes that are featured on the world’s most beautiful wood structures.
Sansin is looking for a Sansin Care Representative who wants to be part of an exciting new phase for Sansin as it launches its new US location. The candidate should be energetic and driven to succeed in a high growth company.
Work hours are primarily between 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday. Professional growth opportunities based on achievement.
- Provide prompt email/phone follow-up on all customer inquiries, sales opportunities, and document in CRM software.
- Work in tandem with the sales team to develop and execute strategic account objectives
- Support in the preparation and execution of customer trainign and store meetings
- Serving and growing our existing accounts
- Coach and motivate Dealer Staff to meet sales goals
- Conduct and carry out training sessions
- Attend trade shows, sales meetings, or other sales events when required
- Work in conjunction with other departments within the organization to provide excellent customer service
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to work 40 hours a week to reach sales targets with potential travel involved
- Sales experience preferred – comprehensive training provided.
- Degree or diploma from accredited College/University an asset
- Superior time management skills, coupled with the ability to organize and prioritize.
- A true professional with a commitment to the provision of exceptional customer service
- Excellent English communications skills, both written and verbal
- 10%-15% travel may be required
Sansin Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minority groups. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Sansin respects the right to medical privacy and will not require proof of vaccination.
We look forward to developing our team with the addition of individuals capable of filling the following positions. Resumes can be faxed or mailed to the contact information listed below. Please indicate position being applied for in the subject of the e-mail or fax.
The Sansin Corporation
Attn: Human Resources