Wood is an incredible building material. It’s strong, flexible, renewable and beautiful. The best way to grow your business and become a valued resource for your customers is to understand wood science, wood design best practices and what wood finishes and/or treatments best fit any wood type to provide the protection needed to maximize their investment. That’s why we created Sansin University!
Sansin U is an invitation only training experience combining theory and hands-on practice that helps sales staff better advise customers on how to protect and restore wood, and finishers better prepare to prep and apply finishes. After attending Sansin U, your staff is better equipped to increase product sales and give your business a competitive edge. Dealers will also gain Sansin U Accreditation status upon successful completion of this course.
- Wood as a green building material
- Wood science and types of wood
- Exterior finishes – purpose and how they work, application tips through hands-on practice
- Interior finishes – purpose and how they work, application tips through hands-on practice
- Specialty products – weathering, fire retardants, undercoats, etc.
- Hands-on demos using exterior and interior product, interior floor application demos, wood cleaner demos and more!
See What Sansin U is All About
Sansin U – October 2022
Sansin America – Rhode Island
Arrival: Providence Airport (PVD)
Hotel: NYLO Providence Warwick Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
400 Knight St, Warwick, RI 02886
Arrive: October 18th evening
Learning and Demos: October 19-20th
Depart: October 21st
*Due to high demand, only one participant per store. A second participant can be requested but they will be waitlisted until further notice from Sansin staff.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. A Sansin representative will follow-up to provide more information and to confirm your spot. Hurry, space is limited!